Points of practice
- Starting the standing arches from the pelvic tilt.
- Starting updog lower to avoid the clunky-clunk in the right hip. It’s an audible noise. I’ve been figuring out how to lessen it.
- Right hand / thumb area, a bit cranky. Was careful to reposition hands before updogs as often as it felt beneficial.
- Suryas & fundamentals. Same way as this recent time.
- Primary+ Got to setu bandhasana @ 1:01 and then took a blog break & changed the music (from Pandora Classical Indian). Did my tiny bit of 2nd (and one Linda modified 3rd pose, the hanuman) in 14min
- Back Bending. Urdhva D, 3 drop backs, 3 ticks
- Finishing, @ 1:29. I took the whole five minutes in savasana today.
Tomorrow! Was going to do Julia’s 5,000 seconds celebration workouts, but then I remembered I’m helping load a truck. This is what I can do in the local “economy” of PDX for spending money, manual labor for friends. The corporate things don’t work out because they are SO rape-y. I’ll have to save this special workout for Friday.