It always seems like such a life or death struggle to get even a short WO in after work, and I don’t even work until late! But I did it, and that’s what counts.
2 minute jump rope buy in: Zuzka does this 30/30/30/30 with no rest, but she’s much better on the jump rope. I did it 10/30. I’d attempted the double-unders while following along w/ the video on Tuesday, but I only managed it a few times and would then trip on the rope
- Basic bounce 30 sec
- Scissors 30 sec
- High knees 30 sec
- Double-under practice 30 sec ropeless Even ropeless was hard work. I’ll practice trying to double under w/ the rope again for sure.
- this part starts after 2:48. I joined in here.
- Backward lunge pass under elbow strike (or twist) 50/10 sec S’pose I should’ve previewed b/c this move was hard to get
- One arm row to jump squat 50/10 sec left 26lb kettlebell. Could even do 35lb-er for this
- One arm row to jump squat 50/10 sec right
- One arm swing alt. 50/10 sec 26lb kettlebell
- Plank jack transformers 50/10 sec
- Russian twist (x3) to Competition plank jack (x2) 50/10 sec 26lb kettlebell
- Tornado Clams 50/10 sec 26lb kettlebell
- Weighted in and out knees 50/10 sec
2 minute jump rope buy out: same as opener
- 3 rounds (Time = 21:10) √, √, √
- Banded Side to Side Squat Hop x20 2=1, ppl band. Shuffle to one side & squat. Repeat to the other side, fast.
- Hip Raise Abduction with Power Band x20 On back. Hip thrust & knees out & in. Back down 2 repeat.
- Criss Cross Jump Burpee x10 No band. Squat jumps w/ alt front crossing shin, both sides. Jump back to push-up.
- Jump Lunge / Front Lift Toe Touch (with opp hand) x10 Alt legs 1=1
- Push Up to Frog Jump x10 No sliders.
- Stay Low Backward Slide Lunge x10 /10 Only moving foot on slider. Going as fast as possible to really deep lunge.
- Knee Tuck (to chest) to Plank Jack x10 Both feet on sliders.
About 6 min.