Was a super still, muggy 82 in the room when I started. 86 when I finished. Feels hotter than outside temperatures too, where there’s air movement.
8 Minute Tabata #3
Changed to tabata pairs for a longer set. Also changed the order so I could do 2 things in the (cooler) hall, and not have to run back & forth from office to pull-up bar, for the one exercise that uses that.
- Jump Rope – high knees
- Pike Burpee (was reg in WO but I changed to pike push-up & pike jump just for fun)
- KB Swing 35lbs
- Side to Side Hanging Knee Raise
- Criss Cross Mountain Sliders
- Jump Rope – DBU
- Weighted Backward Slide Lunge – L 20S
- Weighted Backward Slide Lunge – R
10/60 single interval hanuman both sides, one urdhva do on blocks @ the wall & then I went into the astanga version (3 walk-ins to standing) and did 5 drop-backs. I was really down today… backbends are supposed to be good for depression. Some finishing poses & a twist and a 1min savasana.