OMG Julia is just… superhuman.
Busy Morning Burst: Full Body Workout
5×5 I’d glanced @ the breakdown & thought, “Yay, it’s all for time!”. But NO. She throws this on @ the end (27:06). I hate 5x5s too, so I thought I’d start with it, doing this section w/ the video to keep me more honest & then switching over to breakdown & playing music. ALSO NEEDED TO DO THIS AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE IN 81 DEG ROOM!
1. Burpee + 2 weighted chair Lunges (stepping up to the bench for the quick lunges) 10s Was gonna do 15s for this & move 3 & then downgraded, before starting, looking @ the breakdown
2. SA curtsy swings/arm 15, start w/ weight OH, same arm as lunging leg
3. pull over leg lift + crunch 10s
4. Tricep jack push-up 10
5. SA plank hop + round house kick + hook/side
HIIT set 1: 30:10 x4 (8 min)
1. Box jump Burpees
2. Decline Pushup Toe Touch
3. Squat & Press 20s (You just know I want 25s now. Course power blocks would be nice instead of weights absolutely everywhere.)
Tabata Pair 1: (4 min)
Ninja alt SA snatch 20s, snatching w/ one arm. OMG Julia does 30. I held 2 weights & did a surrender down & up b/c trying to do ninjas often tweaks out my knees. That’s the one thing I’ve made no progress on, but I’m not too attached to it.
2. Commando Plank hip dips Commando down & side to side hip dips, aiming hip twd floor. Commando up & dip. Alt arms to start w/.
Hit set 2: 30:10 4x (8 mins)
1. 5 mtn climber 5 high knees 1=1
2. DL + Hang clean 20s
3. Pushup belly to ground + Plank hop Hop feet as far fwd as u can & tap feet w/ hands b4 jumping back
Tabata pair 2: (4 mins)
1. Arnold press 15s So many push-ups!! Was gonna try 20s here. Probably be fine like in a Zuzka set – 1 or 2 short rounds max. Tonight I’m like, Nah.
2. Goblet press out jacks 10. Press weight fwd & then up as u jack.
Like a 2min stretch, lol.