Was going to do this yesterday & take today off. I’m glad I waited though b/c I’ve got more mental space for a longer WO on Friday nights.
Warm-up: Jump rope 10/30×6=4min Since I was picking up in the middle of the WO with a standing arms set, I added a little cardio warm-up to rev things up. Wasn’t sure I’d finish the whole thing in the amount of post office time I’d feel like exercising but it’s all good.
10/45×6=5:30 Rounds @44:42 I actually reduced the rest time rather than adding, atypically.
1. Bicep Curl Yellow Beachbody band
2. Overhead Tricep Extension 10s
Circuit 3: 10/1:00 12 Rounds @51:14
1. Stand Band at Ankles – Plies Squat Out Right to Kick side Red Egnegy band These bands aren’t v good so not surprised they’re not currently “in stock”. Michele’s WOs are great for trying out a lot of equipment u don’t normally use tho. These bands are too light for above the knees, but they were perfect for this move.
2. Stand Band at Ankles – Plies Squat OutLeft to Kick side
3. Around the World Right – Turn Side to Plies Squat 10s. I prefer around the worlds to be much slower & bodyrock style: a front raise to OH & lateral lower, then rev. So less plies squats b/c this way w/ two weights takes 2-3x longer on the upper body part.
4. Around the World Left – Turn Side to Plies Squat
15/45 6 Rounds @1:05
1. Lying Chest Press 20s, on bench
2. Dips w/Dancing Crab hands on floor Tried blocks 1st rnd but they fell over, so switched to bench, but the height of my bench made the crab too easy. So switched to floor.
Thigh Finisher: 30 Second 8 rounds (2x’s) @1:12 +2lb ankle weights
1. Squat Right Foot to block– Right Rev Lunge
2. Lay on Left Side – Right leg Straight Out (Toe down) Single Lift up & down
3. Hold Halfway up & pulse leg up
4. Pull knee in to chest/single leg lift
5. Squat Left Foot to block– Left Rev Lunge
6. Lay on Right Side – Left leg Straight Out (Toe Down) Single
Leg Lift up & down
7. Halfway up & pulse leg up
8. Pull knee in to chest/single leg lift
Bonus: Abs 45 Seconds 1 round @1:
1. V-sit Tap feet to floor wide then up feet together
2. V-crunch knees to chest
3. Crunch feet in & out to hollow pose
4. Dead Bug
5. Hold in Elbow Plank
6. Right Side Plank – Crunch top knee in
7. Left Side Plank – Crunch top knee in
8. Hyperextension hold – pull elbows in & press
out (hover off ground)
Time = 55:43. Allowed myself to stretch only to the 1hour mark.