Ya that was enough for today. Note to self: consuming a large bag of swedish fish in 5min, immediately before a workout, is probably not the best idea.
15 Minute Fat Burn #2
- Vid is 15/45. Did once along w/ the video, to learn the moves, just b/c it quickly seemed like too much work to make good-enough notes to do from breakdown. Was going to do another round and then I thought, Why not revisit some HIITmax?
- Sumo squat jump and clap Start in sumo w/ arms straight out to the side. Jump up & clap hands together OH.
- Commando burpees Lower to belly. Come up & knee in. Repeat other side. Lower to belly a 3rd time, jump fwd & then up.
- Lunge jump / sumo squat / rockstar jump alt. legs
- Flying Scorpio Push Ups
- Single Leg V- Ups
- One Leg Surrender Jump Squat – left
- One Leg Surrender Jump Squat – right
- Everest Climbers (x3) to one leg push up
- Side jump lunge (x3) to front kick
- Side Plank Knee Tuck Burpees
- Jump Lunge to Side Kick
- Knee hug to plank jump
- Mat jumps
- Reverse Burpees
- Ab Splitters
- Jump rope before every #d move
- Squat jumps
- Dead lift, squat, alt lunges – 20s
- 10 high knees, 4 switch lunges – 10s
- Stationary lunge (down & up but don’t step forward – keep feet in one place) & shoulder press (same arm as leg) – 15s
- Other side
- Burpee / surfer – jump up from burpee into squat, jump up & change direction
- Tricep dips
- Step up on rack with one leg & kick straight out to the back with the other 10s Super cheat-y & light. Should’ve used at least 15s.
- Other side
- Clean kettlebell to one shoulder, squat, put it down, push-up, tuck jump – changing sides 26lb bell Move too complex for 30sec. Change to alt clean & squat / stand.
- Swings 45lb bell
Suryas & standing fundamentals, first 3 poses of primary.