Picked up from where I left off yesterday, basically. Was tired though, because of that “when in Rome”, or in this case Podunk, think last night.
- Wonder if I’ll ever be in the mood to finish a Julia or Michele in one go again! Time on this 2nd part 31:39.
1. Box squat forward Lunge 6/leg BL sandbag.
2. Decline plank hop shoulder tap
Tabata HIIT (10/20×20=10min) Do each move 4x before moving on.
1. (19-18-17-16) Squat drop weight box jump 26 & 35lb kettlebells = changing their sides 1/2 way thru
2. (15-14-13-12) DL plank hop squat jump sandbag – the handles are really too long for me with DLs but thought I’d give it a try.
3. (11-10-9-8) Weighted heel clicks + bi curl 15s Heel click upright & with hands on floor, then bicep curl
4. (7-6-5-4) Clean and press burpee 20s
5. (3-2-1-0 )Bench lateral up and over + leg lift
SS4: 4x 12 reps √, √, √, √
1. Tricep push-up + plank jack and plank tuck jump
2. Chest press leg drop 20s. Here’s a place I wouldn’t want to go any heavier! On bench w/ full range of “down motion”, 4 sets of 12 was challenging.
10/30×14 – 2x w/ 20sec extra break in bet – 19min
- Forearm plank w/ pelvis tuck
Bear crawldonkey kicks, alt My right knee is more sore than I’d thought! It hurt to support my body weight with one leg in a bear crawl so I had to change to plank. Guess I’m going to have to rest it up a bit.
- Side plank hip dips & reach unders 5lbs
- other side
- Russian twists 15lbs. Keep feet on floor
- Reverse curls 3lbs / 5lbs
- Straight abs, toes under weights
- Oblique crunches
- Other side
- Crab elbow to knee & then touch foot, alt
- Rev plank leg lifts
- Crunch C-sit, sort of, hands on floor, crunch raising slightly bent legs, not touching down
- Pendulum, on floor, 3lbs
- Elevated feet, alt foot touchdowns
Did like 2min of stretching after. Ya, ya I know…