One of those days I did NOT want to exercise at ALL. Had a glitch w/ the monitor app so I didn’t stretch up to the full hour. But for what it’s worth it was intense enough. I’m just not 100% present these days.
Warm-up: 10/30×6=4min jump rope
Circuit 1 of The Sentence Enhancer Workout
Do each group 3x before moving on. Last time I wore me +8lb vest the first three groups. This time I didn’t want any extra weight on for the plank moves, or the abs, even tho it didn’t bother me there last time. I was starting off w/ weighted rather than bodyweight squats so just a different approach.
Pumped up a bit from last time. I wanted to do w/ weight right off this time, but be warmed up for it. Last time I was just under 35min, so,
1. Box Squat 12x BL sandbag (53-55lbs ish). Full release of weight on bench @ bottom.
2. Mountain Climbers 20x 2=1
3. Crunch up, then extend legs out, near floor 10x 3lbs bet feet, 10lbs in hand. Forgot to mention last time that legs are bent to start, shins parallel to ceiling. Did 12x by accident on 2nd rnd so kept that for rnd 3. Was thinking the mountain climbers could be 30.
4. RL – squat out to the side & then rev lunge 10x 26lb kettlebell, held goblet style @ chest
5. Plank Jacks – on Elbows 15x
6. Roll Up w/ Press slight back arch OH 10x 15lbs
7. LL – squat out to the side & then rev lunge 10x 26lb kettlebell, held goblet style @ chest
8. Oblique Mountain Climbers 20x
9. Crunches 10x Weight comes out in front of feet. 10lbs in hands, 3lbs bet feet.
10. Push-up 10x
11. ½ Burpee w/ front raise 10x 10s
w/BOSU 10x 10lbs in hands, 3lbs bet feet.
Just a couple poses. I’d have stretched up to the hour, but I accidentally swiped the Wahoo app into rounds & couldn’t get back to viewing my time. That was enough for a, Fuck it, for today.