Apple has been hacked. Beware those with .mac and iTunes accounts
Or rather their hacked system did. I’d had a support call scheduled for 10:15. The robo set-up arrived but the tech never did. Spent 20min on hold & then disconnected when I got thru on chat. Nearly an hour there & the tech admitted he couldn’t get into the system right now. I’ve found in these cases, like dealing with iPage and AT&T over last winter, that the all out blitz is the ONLY way you will ever get through to someone who will step in for a manual over ride. You tweet them. You get a DM going there. You call & set up tickets. Sometimes you blog. In both of those cases I had to file claims with the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully we won’t get to that point here. The main problem is that there is no way to delete your credit card information from .mac, and since their system isn’t secure I want to do that! (The clueless tech in India also recommended that.)
I knew I should’ve done the pure HIIT she just posted
I got a better burn with yesterday’s ashtanga. I’m not going to count this as a real workout. I’ll only take one full rest day this week and call it a ½ “rest”.
Jump rope, 13″ bench, Resistance bands, 1, 10lb weight
Warmup: (10/30×6=4min) jump rope
**Spider knee vinyasa flow 5ea leg, alternating Downdog, glute raise, spider knee, catarunga, updog, divebomber return to downdog
- SET 1: HIIT 30:10 2x 8min
1. RL SL decline push-up kickunder and glute raise LL on bench, close to end
2. Incline oblique mtn climbers Hands on bench. Knee toward opp elbow
3. Plank double tuck box jump
4. LL SL decline push-up kickunder and glute raise
Inclinewide mtn climbers Took the 1st incline move for a rest in all the planks but made this one harder.
6. Animal flow kickthroughs Kick thru, half cartwheel from outer to outer foot, repeat.
**Spider knee vinyasa flow 5ea leg @ 9:18 Video has 10ea leg in one chunk, here, after the first HIIT. I decided to split it up. Trying to do the divebomber back from the updog was REALLY hard 4 me! Even split.
SET 2: True Tabata 8:40min
1. Side plank dip leg lift and reach under, orange band High side plank, alt sides
2. Decline toe taps pike jump burpee Feet on bench. Bring alt foot in & touch w/ opp arm. Jump down & pick. No push-up.
**10 reps rollback push-up ninja tuck @ 22:14
SET 3: HIIT 50:10 2x 8min @ 24:00
1. RL Bulgarian clap under to SL push-up, knee to same side arm
2. OH High knee toe taps
3. LL Bulgarian clap under to SL push-up, knee to same side arm
4. Bench knee tucks C-sit, butt near end of the bench. 3lb weight bet feet 2nd round I kept hands off bench. Extended arms straight OH on the down & pointing foward on the up / tuck.
SET 4: Mini combo Evens Pyramid 10-2 reps
- Julia does all pyramid moves on each move before moving on. I did 10s in all three moves, then 8s, then 6s etc.
- I also added a single interval of 10/60 jump rope after ever round, except last one
- However I messed up! I did the cross crunches in the pyramid & then accidentally did exercises 2-4 in set 5 in the pyramid. And I hadn’t been feeling much flow… maybe b/c I responded to a couple Apple messages about my messed-up account. Did 10 plank dips, 2=1 and then decided to call it a day.
1. Cross crunches full rep count ea side, 5lb dumbbell
2. Plank Hip dips On elbows, full rep count per each side I rotated between, ie, left to right 20x for the 1st round. I like the stretch in my thoracic this gives!
3. Pike glute raise to knee tuck and flip and reach Start w/ 10 glute raises on 1 side. Move to plank. Knee to nose & then pike glute raise. Flip to ½ Urdhva D, arm that’s not planted stretched out. Hold for 10 counts. Switch sides.
SET 5: Reps: Ab circuit 3x: adapted from Whitney Simmons’s Instagram @ 46min:
1. 10 side plank reach unders from elbow 10 ea side, holding 10lb weight, rotating slightly bent arm straight up to ceiling
2. 10 ¾ sit up / leg extension, dumbbell handoffs 5lbs bet feet.
3. 10 leg raise toe touch 10lbs Holding weight w/ straight arms right up over chest.
4. 10 resistance band in and outs band around feet, holding w/ hands. C-sit w/ bent legs to lowered back w/ straight legs.