Woke up with a stiff neck!
Got a shitload of stuff done though.
- Daily cat care & got ’em both outside for a long stretch (since there’s no one here to get them out during the weekdays for the next 3½ weeks.
- Did a load of laundry. I’ll put that away tomorrow probably.
- Fed fish.
- Cleared recycling in bathroom & kitchen & took bag to bin & bin to end of drive.
- Watered – greenhouse, herb garden, roses & strip of grass on that side of house.
- Scanned & posted (3 places) latest window film compositional sketch. I had to scan it anyway to use it for drawing at work! We haven’t gotten a flatbed scanner yet & printer scanners just don’t capture nuance. They’re ok if you’ve inked something before scanning, but are terrible for sketches in pencil or charcoal.
- Started a new album on Flickr, Surface Design, PDX. I realised it’s really good for me to do this, so I can add periodically, because if few designs make it to production and that takes a long time, it’s easy to feel as if you’re not doing anything! But if I continuously make process images, then I can see my design & thought processes together. I can get a sort of overview idea of my current body of work.
- Had a magical find, in the form of something physical. Put it in a safe place for further evolution.
- Previewed, made a few changes & did from breakdown.
- WO starts after 11:20. I did it (15/50), broken up into 2 sets of 16 w/ a 2min rest in the middle = 36:40 min (plus however long I took w/ one pause to get wrist weights on)
- This was intermediate & she goes much slower than usual. But it was good. I’ll do next time w/ breakdown (probably skipping the warm-up)
Warm Up Flow x 2
- Pass under squat (x5) / Clean & Press X 6 sets 26lb kettlebell – did this faster than vid & had time to make notes. Could use forearm guards!
- Clean / Archer’s Squat Slide x 4 alt. sides 26lb kettlebell – very challenging to get back up w/ only strength of the legs but I could do it! Maybe do 3x ea side next time.
- Hanging Leg Raise to Push Up x10
- Uttanasana 2min This’d be better as uttana 1min & ustrasana for 1min
- Kneeling Chest to Floor Stretch – 2 min
- Hanuman, front heel elevated on block – 90 sec / 90 sec
- Vertical Shin Quad and hip Flexor Stretch 90 sec / 90 sec
- Handstand Front Split x 3 5 breaths ea leg
- Laying Spine Twist