This was actually a pretty low burn for such a long routine, but Michele talks a lot, and with my pausing for notes & then having to find my place again, I waste a lot of time. That was ok for today!
Circuit 1: 3 Rounds @9:30
- Plies Squat w/Front Raise – Turn Right (hold) R. Lunge
w/Shoulder Press – Twist to L. weight swing up 15x 1st round – 5s w/ 2lb wrist weights, 2nd & 3rd round – just 5lbs, lol.
- Plies Squat w/Front Raise – Turn Left (hold) L. Lunge 1st round – 2lb wrist weights & 10, 2nd round – just the 10.
w/Shoulder Press – Twist to R. Wood Chop
- Alternating Front Lunge – 10lb dumbbell or ankle weights together? up & over
w/one hand Shoulder Press 15x 2=1 1st round – 2lb wrist weights & 10, 2nd round – just the 10. This was hard even w/ just 10lbs, particularly on left side, which was for some reason more sore than the right from yesterday’s WO.
2x Skier Swing – Hop Back to Plank – Up to Chair Sit & hold
Squeeze Dumbbells back for Row 10x 1st round – 5s w/ 2lb wrist weights, 2nd & 3rd round – just 5lbs, lol.
Circuit 2: 3 Rounds + 8lb vest, whole circuit
1. Right Wide Squat w/Right Side Leg Lift 15x 1st round – ppl band, 2nd & 3rd – orange band
2. Left Wide Squat w/Left Side Leg Lift 15x
3. Band Under Feet 1st round – no band. Rounds 2 & 3orange band & to press ups w/ 10s – Walk Squat (palms shoulder height) Up and press overhead 16x
Alt Front Lunge, pass unders 16x, 15lbs This was really hard with a 15!
Circuit 3: 3 Rounds +8lb vest 1st round only! Took a long notes break after and took vest OFF.
1. Right Side Lunge (Left Hand Weight to Foot) Turn Left Leg in front
(hold) Tricep Overhead Extension then pull to shoulder 15x 10
2. Left Side Lunge (Right Hand Weight to Foot) Turn Right Leg in Front
(hold) Tricep Overhead Extension then pull to shoulder 15x
3. Overhead Tricep Extension 15x 10s ea arm
Alternate Side Lunge to Clean – Hold & Press Overhead to Front Lunge Right then Left 10x 15s This was really hard with a 15s! Became like a double bicep press-up each time.
Circuit 4: 3 Rounds I’m already an hour and 12min into this thing, at this “notes break” point. I waste so much time with these tho, trying to skip certain parts & then having to rewatch & find my place. Got bored w/ video & turned it off in favor of music for rounds 2&3
1. Surrender down & up then hop up on bench 10x or do on floor & do wide, plie squats
& close back. (or on top of box & then to floor) 10x
2. Plies Squat Step Wide w/Bicep Curl 10x/side 10s
3. Squat w/Alternating Side Leg Lift 16x orange band
3x squat & then squat walk forward 4x ppl band +15s Killer w/ the heavy, ppl band & 30lbs.
Bonus: Thighs & Abs 10/50 2 rounds
• Forgot to add the 2lb ankle weights & beginning of 1st round but had them on moves 4-10.
• Had 8lb vest on first two moves of round 1 and then promptly took it off & left it off!
1. 3x Inner thigh Pulse Down to Step together alt feet on sliders
2. Pike abs, feet on sliders
3. Side Plank – Crunch elbow to top knee & reach under elevate feet
4. Seated – Right leg lift to kick out to pull in Paused to get ankle weights on
5. Other Side Plank
6. Seated – Left leg to kick out to pull in
7. Lay on Back – Single leg lower to floor
8. Eagle Crunch – Right under left Supported head w/ hands b/c had weights on. Reached failure too! Short range of motion & I started letting lower back off floor but it felt good so 🙂
9. Seated Russian 10! AND kept heels on floor. Pooped
10. Eagle Crunch – Left under Right
2:03 when she was @ 1:45, with all the note taking breaks I left the video playing but did my own stretches, though not as long as the video b/c I was already over 2 hours.