I skipped both the warm-up & cool down & did almost all of the video w/ the breakdown & my notes, after previewing. I might have better time repeating the workout (1:42 in this case) b/c I wouldn’t have to read the notes & remember.
Circuit 1: 3 Rounds
1. Inner Thigh Lunge 15x, 2=1 15s, lunging fwd & putting alt foot on bench I’m not so sure that placing an elevated foot doesn’t make it easier. Maybe I needed 40lbs? Might do on the floor or change to SL deadlifts if I repeat.
2. Bicep curl – Rotate Hands so palms are down to lower 12x 10s
3. Alternate Bicep Curl 10x, 2=1 15s
4. Circle Around to Crunch up w/Bicep Curl 12x 13lbs ea hand. On back. Fly out & then sit up w/ bicep. 2nd round dropped to 10s b/c it hurt my thumbs holding the 3lb weights
Plank Jack on Floor, alt shoulder tap 20x 1st round on floor. 2nd & 3rd rounds said f-it & elevated. Thought bench was just a little too high but wasn’t & move was much better hopping
Circuit 2: 3 Rounds forgot to set stopwatch! 2nd two rounds were 15:10, so about 23min for 3
1. Side Lunge Right to Right Front Cross Over Lunge (Hammer Curl) 15x 15lbs Lunge to the side & then cross-over lunge to foot on bench forgot the cross-over part until the 3rd round, oops.
2. Side Lunge Left to Left Front Cross Over Lunge (Hammer Curl) 15x
3. Walk Out to Plank – Elbow Down/Up to Push-Up & Walk Back 10x
4. Tricep Dip / hand to opp foot 12x, 1=1
Toe Tap Hops off Bench 20x Did 2=1 feet elevated, moving fast, hopping toes to other toes
Circuit 3: 3 Rounds about 20min, even w/ putting on & taking off the ankle weights slowing me down a bit.
1. Cross Hand Walking Push-Up to Kick Through 10x Foot steps to the side while arm crosses over the other 1st round brutal w/ just 10 count!!
2. Kick Back to Hold Back and Pulse 15x/reg, 15x/pulse 10s, Rotating hands @ the back
3. Right Side Lunge to Leg Lift 15x 5lb ankle weight, 10lb dumbbell, reaching toward foot & then rotated out to the side
4. Left Side Lunge to Leg Lift
Thigh Burner ½ Burpee 10x 2nd round wanted to try this w/ the heavy ankle weights. Nope! lol. Not even one. Too heavy 4 jumping. Put on 8lb vest for 3rd round. Forgot how annoying the vest is for burpee moves. Was riding up over my PMS boobs
Circuit 4: 3 Rounds This was the fastest circuit @ 12:32
1. Tube – Bicep Curl Pulse 12x I actually have a variety of Beach Body bands (with one handle) that I have barely EVER used. I bought it as part of the over-priced crap they were selling to go with P90X2, which was the worst of that bunch. The blue is the heaviest of the bunch, I think, and was what the handles happened to be on so…
2. Tube – Tricep Pulse Back 12x
3. Right Foot Elevated – on left toe – Plies Pulse down 15x holding 15s on shoulders
4. Left Foot Elevated – on right toe – Plies Pulse down
3x Fire Walker banded Hop to ½ Burpee 10x ppl band, 3 shuffle hops to the side
Bonus 1x I thought once was enough w/ the ankle weights. 5lbs is a lot for each leg.
Hold in Squat Position / Ppl band
Ball between thighs Pulse moving knees out & in 50x I did as a well set 25/15/10 counts. Had to come up & rest twice!
Lay on Left Side – Right Knee in Front & Lift Left Leg Straight Up 25x 5lb ankle weights
Lay on Left Side – Bend Left Leg and Pulse Up 25x
Up, Open, In, Down 15x Bent knee, lift up, extend leg, bend again & down, but not to floor
(Repeat all Lay on Right Side)
Abs: 40/20 3 rounds 3x’s This was the only part I did w/ the video, mainly b/c I was sick of previewing! If I repeat this workout ever, I’ll just do the whole thing for even intervals w/ 10-sec transition time, either 10/30 or 10/40
1. Plank Hold
2. Lay on Back – Flutter Kick
3. Plank – Ab Contraction Change to slider pike abs if repeating this wo
4. Lay on Back – Pull knee in and Crunch then press out
5. High Plank Tap Knees to Floor 3rd round I did side to side hip dip from forearm plank for the stretch.
6. Flutter Kicks
7. Lay on Back – Lower single leg to floor
8. Hold Arms reach forwards for 100’s
Time = 1:40
Did about 15min non vinyasa yoga to close.