My body clock has already been reset to wake between 5:30 and 5:45. Having two cats already used to getting breakfast just past 6am helps in this! I’ve been getting organised.
Things accomplished before 10am on Saturday
- Unpacked art bag.
- Picked out a WO for the afternoon.
- Earmarked an inspirational / witchy YouTube clip, by one of my favourites, to watch later.
- Initial pass through House & Garden, UK – one of the three magazines I snapped up at Powell’s last night. I had to be quick b/c Charlie was waiting in the car with a full bladder. Started a spreadsheet, of advertisers & their websites.
- Deposited check.
- Attached passport picture to renewal form & put that plus a check and my old passport into an envelope.
- Had breakfast
- Emptied trash.
- Unpacked portfolio case, to retrieve my Wacom tablet mainly. Now that I’m used to one I find it really cumbersome to use a mouse, for a lot of things, never mind a wonky one. There’s simply too much surface dragging you have to do. You can’t “hop & select”. And if your mouse has tracking issues…
- Put away the rest of my laundry from Thursday night.
- Mapped route to Post Office. It’s the dreaded driving practice & I need to send my passport renewal via certified mail. Since the nearby PO isn’t open weekends, I’m forced to head downtown.
- Applied CBD oil to Theodora’s elbows.
- Ordered bath bar soap & post-it tabs (the latter for marking up reference material).