Well, my back feels much better for the rest day yesterday. Just that tiny bit of stretching (mostly twisting) that I did before meditation & pranayama really helped. Unfortunately it meant that if I wanted to get even four WOs in this week I hadda get up at 6 today, when I’m going to be working until past 9pm. Cat show!
HIIT circuit 4x 50:10 OMG this killed me! I went super light & at my own pace. My slowest was the last move. I was going maybe ½ Julia’s pace. But it’s enough for me that I got my ass out of bed early to do this.
bosu burpee (If I repeat this WO I’d do it 15/50 and maybe add a ppl band here, but as I’ll be shorter on time than usual I decided nay.)
2. Incline pushup 2 bench hops 5
3. alt Forward lunge tricep kickback
4. 4 goblet sumo squat jump + 4 sumo hold and alt 2 dumbbell toe touches (twist and touch toes with plate)
5. 6 OH high knee toes taps (2=1) + 6 weighted chair lunges (bring weight to goblet hold for chair lunges)
Set 1: Tabata pair 20:10 8x 4 mins
incline Chest Press 20s
bosu pushups + plank straddle hop off shoulder tap have body parallel to long way bench
Super Set 2: 15 of ea move, then 12 of each etc 5:35
1. Close press 15, 12, 8 (15s, 20s, 22s)
2. incline fly 15, 12, 8 (10, 12, 15) (on dinosaur in backbend – 15s)
Giant Set 3: 30:10 3x 6 mins @33:15 +2lb ankle weights
1. Incline Press (on dinosaur in backbend – 15s)
bosu pushups on ground, alt legs up
3. Decline tricep burpees
Giant set 4: 2x Stayed w/ vid & went lite to keep up.
1. bench dip leg lift 10
2. 3 groiner to bent kickbacks 8 reps
3. T-stand headbangers 8/arm
Super set 5: tabata pair 20:10 8×4 mins I need to get some 12s!
1. down dog spider knee tricep pushup up dog and back
2. Bridge headbangers
HIIT 20:10 4x each move 8 minutes
1. pull over chest press 15s
2. handstand shoulder tap (4) plank jacks shoulder taps 4
3. weighted walkout pushup pulse
4. Staggered hands burpee (one hand forward one hand back-2 pushups per burpee)
Then some yoga