I’d planned on doing this workout maybe Monday or Tuesday, depending on when the next rest day happens, but to my surprise I didn’t wake up feeling sore at all from yesterday. Also the relentless Portland heatwave finally ended, and it’s cloudy and cool today, the Pacific Northwest, gothic gloom expressed full force, at about four days, according to current predictions.
Also decided to do my 4min jump rope warm-up before the routine, since it starts with a banded set. Was happy to see it when I first read the breakdown though! I love using these bands.
Warmup: (10/30×6=4min) jump rope
NO EQUIPMENT Full Body Vacation Workout #7 by Kristin R
SET 1: 20:10 3x (6 min) ppl band
1. Banded Lateral Walks
2. Burpee Plank Jacks (band on legs)
3. Banded Squat jump Alt Knee to Elbow Cross Crunch
4. Banded Double Mtn Climbers
SET 2: HIIT 50:10 each move 2x before going to the next (20 Min)
1. Lateral Tuck to Plank Thruster
2. Pistol Rollback to Front Kick /Roundhouse Loved this move! I can get back up on the pistol squat pretty much no prob both sides. Put fingers down 1x only on the weaker, left side.
3. Tricep Pushup plank tuck to Alt Shoulder Taps
4. Bunny Hops Fwd Squat + front kicks Bunny Hops back
5. Oblique V-ups to V-up
6. Switch Lunges 3x to Runners Lunge Toe Taps 3x
7. Pushup Alt T-Stand Leg Raise
8. Handstand to Kickthroughs
9. Around the World Abs This is the 1 move I’d change, for some oblique crunch I can feel better.
10. Dynamic SL Pike Pushups Would be good w/ ankle weights!
SET 3: 40:10 2x (5 min)
1. L Curtsy Pulse to Lateral Lunge Leg Lift
2. Alt Pendulum & Kickunder Pushups
3. R Curtsy Pulse to Lateral Lunge Leg Lift
SET 4: 30:10 2x (5:20 min)
1. Commando and flip Cross Toe Touch
2. Tricep Pushup + 2 hip dips
3. Squat Pulse to Failure then do 2 Groiners, repeat
4. Tricep Pushup Alt Supermans (opps arm and leg straight raise)
SET 5: No Rest Tabata Pair: (4 min)(Jugglers in 10 seconds) If I repeat this wo, I’ll do this as reg tabata & with my 5lb ankle weights, skipping the getting up & down to the floor every interval.
1. Supine Oblique Heel Reaches
2. Straight Leg Bicycles
Booty Banded HIIT: 30:10 x1 (4 min) ppl band
1. Right SL Bridge
2. Knee Trap RIGHT Donkey Kick
3. Squat Jumps
4. Left SL Bridge
5. Knee Trap LEFT Donkey Kick
6. In & out Squat Touchdown
Total time so far including warm-up & all breaks: 58:15
I skipped the yoga flow cool down in favor of my own, non-vinyasa yoga.
About 31min of my own, easy, restorative yoga. Well… not flattering but SO BORING (from the outside – felt good in the doing) no one is ever likely to watch it, lol.