Been eating nothing but processed starch and dairy & egg fat for days! Also had a lot of stress and it’s not gone. Worked all day on some almond crackers on software & product I’m unfamiliar with. Was exhausted & hungry but had to do this.
[This WO would be great to do while traveling. You could pack some bands! Might start happening again. One never knows.]
Plank HIIT 50:10 2x 14 mins
1. Plank hip dips and kick through
2. Oblique plank hops + 2 plank jacks
3. Commando down spider knees commando up kick under
4. 10 wide knee mtn climbers 10 high knees
5. plank walk out shoulder tap walk back 2 squat jumps
6. Down dog 3 way knee tucks
7. Rev plank and alt side plank dip reach under and crunch (or leg lift) would be nice to add ankle weights & bands in places if doing this 15/50
Lower Body Superset 1: 4x √, √, √, √
1. 8 (2) low diagonal side squats (2) squat jumps orange band
2. 5/leg pistol to rocket up to SL burpee OMG this move is HARD but I can do it, slowly, the full pistol too. I turned off the vid in 1st set. “Linda time!!!” lol
UPPER BODY Superset 2: 4x √, √, √, √
1. 8 bear hold shoulder tap to angry donkey And these are brutal on the quads too!!! Aaargh.
2. 8 incline pushup commando down dolphin pushup
HIIT set: 30:10 3x 6 MINS
1. surfer burpees
2. prisioner get ups squat jump
3. handstand kickups Discovered I could change legs in mid-air on this one. I’m close to but not too near a wall, so I can practice reaching full balance w/out danger of flipping (if not warmed up 4 it & I haven’t been doing yoga at all these day. I only tapped it 1x tho.
Tabata challenge 20:10 4x each move 10 mins
1. arms OH toe taps
2. Tricep push-ups 27 reps from toes, nose touching floor every time.
3. 3 groiners to pistol
4. High knees fwd box jump squat walk back
5. Pendulum lunge hops
Time = 1:11 Not to bad for me, especially considering.